Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bunker

I thought I would work on a IG bunker for the IG/Necron campaign that me and my buddy are playing. I used blocks from made from a casting set found online. I was very pleased with the way the blocks came out of the mold.
I have to wait for the glue to dry before I can glue the back wall to the two sides. Hopefully I can upload the pics tomorrow.
I made the walls in sections so that I would be easier to put the entire bunker together.
I still have to glue the walls together, make some sort of roof, and I think I am still going to add some sort of entryway instead of just leaving an open door. Maybe some sort of hallway.

11 comments:

  1. That is looking great!
    How many additional bricks do you think you will need to cast to finish it?
    8)~

    ReplyDelete

  2. shareit apk download
    shareit downloads
    download shareit
    download shareit apk
    Previously we talked about how SHAREit is excellent for sharing high-resolution photos, but this is not the only type of files that SHAREit supports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Open door is not safe and suitable use metal door. It’s most suitable for bunker. If it’s difficult to find, use any other with same ash color of blocks.
    Tutuapp

    ReplyDelete
  4. kingroot
    king root
    kingoroot
    kingroot app
    kingroot download

    If it’s difficult to find, use any other with same ash color of blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  6. Thankyou for the valuable information.iam very interested with this one.
    looking forward for more like this.

    telugu sex stories telugu boothu kathalu



    ReplyDelete